Table of Contents
Supported MT200 PC and Hardware Configuration for SymPhoTime 64
NOTE: When upgrading your system we strongly encourage you to do so by purchasing a pre-tested PC from PicoQuant. While we try our best to support custom PC setups we cannot guarantee that all the components will work together.
- Win10: YES
- Win8: YES
- Win7 64bit: YES
- Win7 32bit: NO
- WinXP: NO
Supported Hardware (for MicroTime200):
Harps (TCSPC units)
- For imaging, only supported with Router PHR800
- Supported for point measurements (e.g. FCS)
- Fully supported with firmware version 2.xx and higher
TimeHarp 260 (Pico Dual and Nano Dual)
- Fully supported
- Fully supported
- Controller: E727
- Controller: E725
- Controller: E710
- Controller: C867.2U2 (PI wide range scanner)
- Controller: C867.262 (PI wide range scanner)
- xy-Stage: P733
- z-Stage: Pifoc P725
- PicoQuant FLIMbee galvo scanner
Scanner (not tested by PicoQuant Support)
- MadCityLabs created a DLL which allows SymPhoTime 64 to use a specific MCL scanner. The support for this scanner is entirely handled by MadcityLabs and not by PicoQuant.
- IDS UI-3370CP-NIR-GL 1“ monochrome camera 2048×2048
CAN & Frame Grabber
- Matrix Vision PCIe Framegrabber
Note: Driver changed in SPTv2.3: New driver may affect the brignthness of the camera image. SPT versions v0.0 - v2.2 are incompatible with the new driver, SPT versions v2.3 - … are incompatible with the old driver. (Incompatibility leads to a frozen splash screen.)
- Peak CAN PCIe board
Note: older versions of PCAN PCI board could also work, but then make sure that the new PC has an old type PCI slot.
- Both cards should be installed in a PCIexpress 1x slot. See slots in red circles in the image below.
- DataTranslation PCI framegrabbe
- TimeHarp 200
- HydraHarp v.1.0 - Firmware upgrade to HydraHarp v2.xx necessary before using the SymPhoTime 64.
software/supported_mt200_pc_configuration_for_symphotime_64.txt · Last modified: 2023/02/17 13:44 by admin